Sunday, April 15, 2007

Time for bed........................



BED BED BED ITS ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT THIS WEEK....
Being very tired this week, for various reasons! I thought I would look into beds in SL.


Just why do we have them? We don't sleep in them? For the other thing, well, who needs a bed for that? There are plenty of places we can use, so aren't beds just using up prims in our homes?


How many people have actually seen your bed? I know its nice to keep things looking normal - But this is SL where its play time all the time, isn't it? Does a secondlife house have to look normal or have all the usual rooms? Thinking about it though I have now had three secondlife homes and all had both a bed and a bathroom (an even more unnecessary room)
Take a look at some of the styles of beds I found on a random search:


The beds avaiable in a quick search are incredible from satin luxury to blood oozing down the sides!
So what ever you do in your bed use you imagination to create it, nothing is impossible or improbable in SL.
DanaXxX



0 comments: