Monday, May 21, 2007

Featured Designer of the week.......

Click image to visit K.O. Designs

Introducing K.O Designs and kallyfaith Rolland



I wandered along to ASpiRE Isle to take a look around and found a fashion show in progress for K.O Designs and since it was a name I had heard in the fashion circles I stopped to watch.


Well a wondrous array of designs from fun to funky to formal passed before me, I was amazed at the diversity of this designer. From a sexy little taxi drivers outfit to the full delicate wedding dress this designer had it all.

The formal gowns were delicate and well balanced with a beautiful array of textures and colors dazzling in their detailing, plus most outfits came with a selection of accessories such as shoes, hats and even a parasol with one.

I spoke to kallyfaith Rolland after the show:
dana Vanmoer: how long have you been designing and selling your outfits?kallyfaith Rolland: About a year and a half. I would say I started making gowns maybe 3 or 4 months after starting SL, but of course it takes time to learn and improve.
dana Vanmoer: does your partner also design?
kallyfaith Rolland: Yes, our logo is K.O., For Kallyfaith Rolland and Omega Naumova. He has as much of a selection as I do, but his is very different. He has alot of sci fi stuff, alot of mens clothing, vehicles. Very different than mine.

dana Vanmoer: do you find it hard to keep up with SL's diversity?kallyfaith Rolland: I do try to be very diverse with my designs, making some stuff for every genre that I can in SL, when I learn of a new type of a community I try to make some items for them as well.
dana Vanmoer: is there anything in particular you would like our readers to know?
kallyfaith Rolland: For beginning designers, I would like to say dont give up, its hard but dont, and always keep learning. Everyone else I would have to say thank you for making SL such a fun place to work. :)
If you would like to visit K.O.Designs click the logo above and enjoy this designers talent.
DanaXxX
P.s Have a favourite designer you would like to see featured? let me know D

0 comments: