Friday, July 20, 2007

What to wear to the office today?

I seem to spend a lot of time at the office these days and decided to sort my invent, put my work clothes together. Now what a great excuse for a shopping trip! I needed some suits.......
These are just a few that I found and loved - loosely termed suits but most are very versatile with a lot of options. Julia of Awesome Designs did it again with the executive collection - if you only buy one set this is the one for you reasonably priced, the options are endless, it comes with 2 length skirts, 3 trousers, long and short jackets plus 4 colours of sheer camisoles, button down shirts or knit tops and a flexi prim skirt. Such a huge collection of mix and match I have not found anywhere else!
I also quite like the Defiant although not strictly a suit it suits the office nicely.

Now Marzipans Closet is definitely the place to go for those important 'want to make an impression'work clothes (although her range of evening dresses and shoes is also stunning). These clothes to my mind have a hint of Laura Ashley and are perfect for the office.

This little frock coat from Frangipani is a firm favourite - so cheeky and fits so nice with or without the scarf!
What can I say about Sinistyle? Claire can be worn for about anything, its stylish and is detailed to perfection! This is a must for the wardrobe whether in business or not.
Ms executive from SF Designs i love, its so saucy although i rarely wear the stockings and suspender belt this suit comes with 3 lengths of skirt - how daring are you? The one shown is actually the middle length!
I love to wear this if I am in a flirty mood :)
The First Impressions suit is another with plenty of options and versatility, I love the style of this suit and its one i can wear over and over and not get tired of. This looks great with or without the jacket.
Check the shops out everyone should have at least one suit in their invent - mine is a little fuller now LOL
DanaXxX



0 comments: