Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Designs from Nyre Gray of Caliber

I have wrote a lot about Caliber over the last week but mainly about the sim Rivendell today I want to tell you about one of the designers Nyre Gray. Nyre's partner Aurelius makes the most fantastic furniture and I will show you some of that at another time. I spoke to Nyre and asked her about her Second Life experience and her unique designs:


Nyre Gray: I came into Second Life, in October of 2006, and I didn't get it at all, I hung out at the newbie port flying a bit. I finally figured out that there were actually sims, and then of course shopping. It took about a month before I didn't want to pay anymore, and started to build my own line.

December 2006 is the first time I began to build, Dana.
I heard about Second Life through a really good friend of mine, and he encouraged me to come out, look, see if I liked Graphic three -D programs, and thus, here I am.

Dana: How would you describe your designs?

Nyre: I would describe my designs as a reflection of my personality and character. We support Modern. Elven,Western, Victorian, Medievul, and Fantasy RPG RolePlay Sim. I designed serval gowns with a veil for the Gorean woman, and her modesty.

The gowns are detailed and well thought out, the textures to die for without the veil the gowns make an amazing unusual evening dress wearable anywhere. Nyre is about to retire some of her older designs and these can be found on sale just up the main staircase.

If you haven't discovered Calibers store yet take a look!
If the sim is worth seeing for its sheer beauty the gowns are worth seeing for their originality and wealth of detail.

Visit Today

Dana
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rivendell/128/111/401

0 comments: