Thursday, May 1, 2008

"You've had a makeover!"

Discovering prim hair is one of those things that once you do you wonder how you ever got on without it, personally i think i have about 50 styles of hair in many colors.

Yesterday I had a chat with a friend and after I TP'd him he said to me "You've had a makeover!"

Actually I hadn't but it made me think, what had I changed since I last saw him? The only thing I change is my hair, I have had the same naughty designs skin since the beginning (although I now have 2 makeups), any way i tried taking a snap of myself in 2 different styles and seeing how much difference it made.

I was quite surprised at how much it does change your appearance. For instance I can normally be seen with short reddish hair and even just switching between style changed my look drastically. My favourites shown above are the ETD, most people know Elikapeka Tiramisu's fantastic styles, although its a recent discovery of mine, I was always happy with Calla and rarely looked elsewhere. I also like the short Victoria from Frangipani Designs although I have stuck to Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya for a while as my main style her designs are so realistic and move so naturally.

I do like to wear long hair sometimes, usually if I am going somewhere formal. again I usually fall back on my Calla designs, red poppy for not so formal, then Saffron if I feel girly or Poinsettia for a real formal look. I do love the Naughty Designs Angel for both formal and girly. A friend wore the Rapunzel style from Mewf Demina of FreeSpeerit this is fantastically different - I love it for that quirky mood.

Whatever your style changing your hair can make a huge impact and with so many great designers out there its hard to decide. I suppose everyone has their own 'look' and this usually includes the hairstyle they wear the most. Next time you feel like a makeover maybe just a change of hairstyle will be enough.

Dana

Outfit from HAUTE STYLE & CO.

skin from Naughy Designs

0 comments: