Friday, January 9, 2009

Styles of edo full of surprises

Not long ago edo launched his range of shoes and also the beautiful pearl collection of ladies jewellery.
I must admit I am a huge fan of edo's suits and to me a man is not complete unless he has at least one - preferably more of his suits but being in business myself I have long bugged edo to think about making a suit for the ladies.
AND now he has!
The Elegant suit in red is absolutely divine with a soft textured look both jacket and pants show edo Tones skill with fabric. Both suits feature pearlised buttons and come with both normal waist or low rise plus as an added bonus on underpant layer so you can wear them with boots - a definite bonus!
I do know there are not many GOOD ladies business suits out there and edo is the master.
find them for yourself at Styles of edo's main store on TYCHE

Dana Vanmoer

0 comments: