Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I find shoe heaven at Virtual Impressions


I love Designing Clothes in SL but one thing i have never got the hang of is shoes so I am always on the lookout for shoes to match my designs, yesterday I got an IM from mommy telling me about this wonderful shoe place where she had got several pairs because the price was so reasonably, having nothing better to do at the time I asked her for a LM and headed over to Virtual Impressions.
A Virtual Impression it certainly made WOW shoe heaven I immediately bought one of the first pairs I saw then decided I better have a wander around before I bought every design LOL. There were sandals, evening shoes, daywear, then the boots! Here i lost control again and ended up with 2 pairs. Then I noticed stairs so up I went, beautiful jewelry is on offer up there made with the same dedication to detail as the shoes and boots, I bought a delicate charm bracelet almost immediately LOL!
Downstairs I caught up with the owner and designer Chrissy Ambrose, after introducing myself and telling her how much I loved her designs, I asked her about her business;
Dana Vanmoer: Did you start making shoes or jewelry?
Chrissy Ambrose: Shoes first, but very quickly afterwards jewelry. Mainly because I found I enjoyed working with prims and with the footwear I tend to combine the two, so use microprims on the shoes and boots. For me it is important to make the designs different, and that way I can use the decoration to do that
Dana Vanmoer: What would you like people to know about your designs?
Chrissy Ambrose: well Primarily that they are Unique, detailed and affordable. Most sl visitors can afford something in the store and even the top priced items are still reasonable. I try to cater for most, but I don't do many overtly sexy styles.
Dana Vanmoer: Thank you for your time Chrissy

One thing I found most refreshing is that all shoes and boots here have a demo - so you can try them on and see how they look, of course most are modifiable so they can be made to fit too. You can also win some of the designs on any of the 3 lucky chairs in store.
Try them out for yourself HERE
Dana XxX

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mommy is always right (well) to do with clothes I am 4 lucky chairs 2 up 2 down and my inv. is full of shoes and boots. Virtual Impressions is the place to be.