Monday, October 20, 2008

Lemania wakes us with her Dreams collection

I have not been to many fashion shows, but Lemania has captured my love of dreamy clothes of places I dream of, places I have danced to in RL and SL.
I was entranced by this beautiful collect on, it is a must see and the top models from Look elite are certainly among the best.
The crowd was excited, loving this collection with its floaty detailed textures, I heard ohhs and ahhhs and thunderous applause. Oh how we loved it.
Fia Bonetto is CEO of Elite Models and moderator for the fashion show. She is terrific with her descriptions of mysterious gowns that flow like a dream, the inspirations of Lemania, choices of silky and satin that make you feel like you are dressed in wonderment.
We all received the dragonLady gown just for coming to the show.
So generous and come to the Halloween hunt it is still going on. Be assured it is not your hard to find and then wonder (what do I want with this) you will be delighted as I was.
Breezes Babii
I am always searching for something.

0 comments: