Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mania at Lemania????

Lemania has a vast array of terrific shops, a beautiful land to roam and hunts to die for.
I have rarely found such fun in shopping and having a great time all in one place.
Her service is just wonderful, I asked for a special item and it was not long before Lemania made it for me, perfect and 5 minutes before I needed it.
I have found so many thing to do here to get me through my flights of fantasy.
I love to ride the swan around the stream.
Lemania told me soon some 30 brand new outfits will be scattered all over these will be 1 of a kind - wow! I think that this will be an exciting hunt. I cannot wait. Gang way here comes Bree hahaha
Here is a bit of her story please enjoy and See you all there I bet:

In RL Lemania is an artist and has sold her work all over the world with a focus on classic Hollywood stars in pastel and acrylics.
Lemania has been in SL since September of 2007 and has met a lot of wonderful people from all over the world. She started building furniture and then clothes and found her niche in the SL clothing market. She bases a lot of her designs on classic designs and also creative textures and styles.
The main store is located in her sim with lots of stores all over the sim with her clothes and themes including a fashion cemetery, a building dedicated to a charity called Bugles Across America (to help provide live taps at veterans funerals), barns full of shoes and goodies and always a weekly gift for the group of an original design.
You can always check out what she is doing on her blog at:
http://lemaniaindigo.blogspot.com/
or go visit her
Lemania Indigo Designs & Divine , S Crystal Springs (189, 138, 21)

Breezes Babii

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely article! It is much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, v good article Breeze.
Lemania makes so lovely outfits i love them all.
I clear my inventory from time to time but i never delete a LI-Outfit.
Ty Lemania:-)

greetings
Holly Beaumont