Friday, February 20, 2009

::Zullay Designs::

There are a couple of really cool fashionable things to do this weekend, including my own fashion show here at the main shop:

Fashion Show "Morpheous Dreams"

Produced by the wonderful Atlantis Modeling Agency, it will start at Noon SLT on Sat Feb 21st. I really hope to see you there!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Archipelago%20Wild/69/108/24

Because of my insane schedule lately, I wasn't able to get a notice out about my Fashion Week show produced by RUNWAY and held in their lovely tents at Bryant Park. It's an event that is still going on with some awesome designers and I do suggest you attend a show if you have time.

The shows are held daily through Feb 20th from 1pm -4pm SLT, with a boutique area so you can shop for the items you've just seen on the catwalk. These are some major names in the SL fashion biz, so if you're looking for something fun to do.....stop by and catch a show (and say hello to Maggie and Ocean!).
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bryant%20Park/147/52/653

0 comments: