Tuesday, April 7, 2009

M&M Creations

As an aspiring photographer here in SL (and one who just cannot seem to build anything but a square box), I found a wonderful selection of items at M&M that I could use in my studio. So I'm making my list!

A vast array of creative lighting prims can be found to select from. Any number of them would serve well as props to provide "just the right" mood to the photos I take.

Their well-sculpted trees are breathtaking - so realistic! One or two of those added to a scene would add depth and character to any portrait. And... to my utter surprise and delight, M&M even offers particle poofers in a great variety of styles, colors and sizes.
But I was particularly excited to find the "Lily Mysticalia" chair ! Not only would it make a conversational enhancement to the land around my studio, but could double as a prop for an inspiring photograph!
M&M Creations truly does offer an incredible selection of products that add the finishing touch to your own creations - or... inspiration for ... even photos!
Mystique Sassoon

0 comments: