Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ttukinowaguma Hair

There are 2 things I have failed to be able to create, one is shoes the other is hair, so when I find a good designer I go a bit mad and will wear their designs all the time until I find someone new.
Recently at the Styles of edo show for Narkissos I saw the designs of KateForster Akina of Ttukinowaguma hair and thought I would go and take a much closer look as several of the shorter styles looked like my style.
One thing I have consistently noticed with updo's is although the back may be incredibly intricate and lovely the front lets the styles down with Ttukinowaguma hair the front is as detailed and for a change the eyes are not covered - this may just be a fashion trend of the moment but 90% of the styles I like also cover the eyes too much - these do not.
In fact the range of styles is pretty big with both mens and womens styles in long and short.

Most of the styles can be seen on KateForster's BLOG this is in japanese so if you use THIS LINK you can see the google translation of it.
All styles have colour change options with accessories also having 133 colour options.
I have seen many hair designers and love a few of them but I find it refreshing to see a hair designer with a flair for different this is one for the favourites folder!

Dana Vanmoer

0 comments: