Sunday, September 16, 2007

Need some scuba gear?


Or designing an underwater playground.
I recently had a play with the underwater area here at sunrise reef and went searching for some things to make it look and feel fun.
I discovered splash aquatics, the range was awesome and the designs incredibly lifelike.
I had great fun filling my sea with sculptie reefs that at a click change shape and texture, our shark george and of course his friend mildred (the giant octopus seen here competing with our voodoo on who has the best tentacles).
I have also always wanted to swin with dolphins, although not the same as the real thing this at least gives me a sense of what it could be like. So if you are looking for a divers delight I suggest you visit Splash. I know James and I had a great visit and spent way too much LOL.

0 comments: