Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Calla to split hairs?

Shocked? Yes I honestly am ......

We all know in the world of secondlife partnerships come and go but this is one that I really did not expect:

"After nearly two years, Haedon and I are ready to do our own thing. Haedon will have her own, new island, and will be working under her own, new brand. At the moment, I'm unaware of what the names of her new brand and her new island will be, so they will be a surprise for me too." Tigerlily Koi announced on the Calla blog today.

Haedons' new store is called Tousled in the Nullport shopping center and the None of the Above Town Square.

Calla will thankfully continue under Tigerlily although closure for a few days is necessary. Tigerlily has assured us of better things to come from Calla on its reopening.

0 comments: