Sunday, March 25, 2007

FANCY AN ESCAPE?.........


After working hard all week I fancied a night off and a fancy dress event (best in 50's and 60's) the venue, Escape Club and mall (82,35,411) the home of my main shop. After my rant about rents this mall, although new, is very reasonable with huge prim allowance - must be big I haven't managed to fill it yet!
Here are Restless and I in our event winning costumes and me outside my shop in Escape Mall.
Owner Jendoline Fortune is also part owner of Breakaway radio which can be found at http://www.breakawayradio.com/ DJs Kaley sunset and Studson Black kept us entertained with a selection of 50's and 60's dance tracks finishing off the evening with some classic soppys.


Don't you just love the 50's/60's although quite a challenge to reproduce the look in SL (have you tried to make an A-line dress, or long loose jacket?) its still fun to play with colours and textures, Kaleys 50's dress was a great replica she really looked the part :)

Maybe i should keep Saturday evenings free? Although late for me in the UK its worth staying up until 7pm SLT for Jendolines events.
As you have probably realised I love events - any excuse to dress up.
Dana XxX

0 comments: