Sunday, March 11, 2007



Well this is a turn up for the books!
Now i seem to have been landed with not only designing clothes but writing about fashions in SL too.
I apologise in advance as i am not a great writer, but I will do my best to bring you the stories that designers and buyers would like to read .



Coming Soon:
What to wear for a formal event (and maybe what not to wear)
plus a few shops worth a visit to find that all important gown.




What I hope to do here:

I hope I can show you what people are wearing in the hot spots of SL and also creating as I know prims and flexi are evolving all the time.

Interviews with designers and shop owners

A look into how to get started creating, designing and selling clothes.

Helpful links to sites with easy tutorials, plus hints and tips from those already in the business.

I will always be open to suggestions, feel free to IM me with ideas of anything you would like me to cover, for example a new mall opening, latest designs etc....


Got a fashion or design story you would like others to hear about? let me know

Dana XxX
creator of Dana's Delights



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its looking great Dana !
Keep it up !

Dana Vanmoer said...

Thanks :)