Saturday, January 19, 2008

Avenue Inc to close?

Rusch Raymaker
It is with much regret that I have to inform you that I will be closing AVENUE down. Due to RL work commitments and a new job, I will not be able to devote that amount of time to run AVENUE. However, I do have an investor who is interested in buying the business so if you do know of anyone whose capable to be a CEO do let me know :) And if you still need models in future, you can still call on me as I will be retaining the group. Once again thank you all for your support :)

Rusch Raymaker
Great news everyone :) We have found a new CEO to run the agency. Please join me in welcoming our new CEOShea Yue who will continue the legacy of AVENUE. I hope that all of you will give her your support as I would continue being part of AVENUE as an advisor to the agency.AVENUE will be rebuilt at Maria Christine and continue operations there. A new adventure begins... to bigger and better things :) Viva la AVENUE!

0 comments: