Thursday, January 10, 2008

These Boots Are Made For...




When I began my Second Life, there was so much to see and do, so much to learn, so much love. Except for boots. The boots that I saw, both on avatars and in stores were huge ungainly affairs, with chains, and straps, and enough bling to blind any unsuspecting avatar close to you. There was no way I was going to put them on my feet. For one thing, I was sure that I wouldn’t be able to fly with those weights attached to my lower extremities.

SL designers heard the call of the avatar that didn’t want to look like she was going into battle on a distant star, and created boots that are sleek and sexy. Shown here are some of my favorites, boots by INSOLENCE, Redgrave, Lyra Muse of LC Vamp, and Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya. Gotta love ‘em…

1 comments:

DV said...

I had a few pairs of nice boots but you are right a lot of them were so huge they looked awful, thank god for sculpties this is one use for them that has improved footwear forever. I love the Maitreya in fact i have every colour :)