Sunday, January 13, 2008

To Err is Human...


…to forgive, divine. This idiom speaks to the humanity in all of us. We all make mistakes, and hopefully when I make them, I will be forgiven.

With that said, I was contacted earlier this week by Mr. Lucas Lameth, the creator of Earthtones jewelry. In an earlier post – Caveat Emptor – I made a purchase from Mr. Lameth that never made it into my inventory. In fact, I didn't think it ever would.

Needless to say, I pretty much kissed that 299L goodbye. I never expected to ever hear from Lucas Lameth again. This bothered me on a couple of levels. First, I really wanted that necklace – and second – Lucas makes some lovely jewelry. Of course, lovely don’t mean squat when it never gets around your neck.

Lucas informed me that he had been very ill over the holidays, and he apologized profusely for his inability to respond to my complaint. He made good on my purchase, and all is well with the world again. We certainly hope that he has completely recovered from his malady, and that this never happens again.

Now, time for me to make nice.

Lucas Lameth’s jewelry is a clever mix of old world charm and city chic, mystical and whimsical. With a generous selection for men as well, you will no doubt find something here to fall in love with. You owe it to yourself to visit his locations at Muse and the Promenade to see what delights he has in store for you. I've gone back and purchased a few other pieces to add to my collection. I hope that you enjoy his sensuous style as much as I do.

Pictured here are the Feuille Naturelle necklace, earrings and cuff in Silver, the Grazia necklace and earring in silver and bloodstone, the Paua Shell Tricolor necklace, earrings and bracelet, and the Paua Shell Red necklace, earrings and bracelet. Please visit Earthtones. Do it for me. Do it for yourself. Bless you all.




0 comments: