Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Favourite Finds this week

Favourite finds this week I thought I would share with you.


The EVENING STAR gown's are from Sachi Vixen at Adam n Eve with lots of options/colours its a lovely detailed gown.


Thought about Valentines day yet? I came across this heavenly cocktail dress perfect for that special date from Laynie Wear, (Also comes in other colours).


The fantastic sculptie sunglasses from Tesla Miles are a great accessory and a bargain at only L$249.



My favourite store right now is UK Couture the range covers everything from suits to coats and daywear, shown here are the NEW IVY COUTURE oufits available in red, black and ivory and also one of my own favourites TORAN COUTURE a plush belted sweater and smart pants which comes with sculptie cuffs, collar and trouser legs, they also come as bootcut underpants which is great to go with those boots you bought for the winter season.

Check them out for yourself.



Dana

0 comments: