Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fashion Favourite Finds

Just occasionally I find a new designer that I think is awesome and love to let you know.
Yesterday I took a trip to Tyche to visit Edo Tone and noticed a new shop, so being me, went to have a nose around.
Now there is nothing I like more than an evening gown, i have even been known to make a few, but these designs took my breath away especially the 3 shown here. Above my favourite Siren the high slit at the side is not only extremely sensual but perfectly aligned, the prim just floats along and the detailing on the bodice is beautiful. highlights and shading are exactly right not over done or understated. I could wear this gown and feel a million Lindens!
HARLOW on the left is also stunning with a texture that looks like its pure sequin it again is Divine the light and shade effects fantastic. I love the open back and swish of prim on this design. Its a simple and elegant delight.
The panel dress above comes in 6 colour choices and each has 3 skirt length options from knee length to floor. The scrunched gloves finish it off beautifully as does the large prim bow on the base of the spine.
The designers name is Mami Jewell and for someone who has been in SL for such a short time her designs are inspirational. She also designs daywear and underwear I would recommend anyone to go and see her store on Tyche especially if you are looking for something new and fresh but with a perfect quality.
Azul is QUALITY!

Dana

0 comments: