Thursday, July 31, 2008

Glitz and Glamour surpass expectation


Premiere Modeling Management presented the Glitz and Glamour show to a packed venue - in fact so packed that I actually could not get into the venue for 30 minutes and have had to use photographs from Phillippe chaplin for the parts that I myself missed.
With designers MB-DESIGNS, Mami Jewell of "Styles of edo", Sparkle Skye Designs, ABL Dream Fashions topped off with Alienbears fantastic jewelry and S@SS Shoes it was night not to miss.
Styles of edo unveiled some new designs and have now expanded on their ladies business suits - which of course I love :)
The new Pearl evening dress with its flouncy bustline draws the eye even in a room full of beautiful begowned woman and in black is stunning with its hidden layers and pearlised colours running through it.

A couple of weeks ago I said that I thought the fashion world was becoming samey - all the designs were so similar and becoming more and more realistic - I guess some of the designers heard me or of course I just hadn't seen some of the amazing creations appearing tonight! WOW these were an amazing collection of defintely NOT POSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE designs.
I have shown a few that really stood out that night:
Moanasyrene Boucher of MB Designs outfits stunned me with their pure impossibility and Sparkle Skye outdid herself the gowns were not just visually stunning but perfectly designed down to the last detail.
I was so impressed with many of the designers creations there is no way i can describe them all it was an expertly handled event with the models coping admirably with the lag and showing the designs with a poise and grace that would be hard to beat.
Well done ladies for another delightful event.
Dana

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came aware of your article, I am happy mi pictures are useful and I do thank you for having post the credit and link.

Philippe Chaplin